Saturday, March 13, 2010

Desire shine?

I’ve officially started my Spring Cleaning process. Not only does this involve square footage cleaning, but also getting rid of the “stuff” I’m not using. I always forget how good it feels to stop hoarding things I literally forgot were in my closets.

While pulling out my cleaning products, it dawned upon me how a few staple items have become essential for the type of “clean” I desire. In my youth, I was responsible for a variety of chores. One of my regular chores was bathroom duty. I would mop the tile floors, clean the toilets, organize and disinfect the counters and sinks and make the mirrors shiny again. I grew up using Windex® for just about everything. However, I’ve found a replacement and don’t think I’ll ever go back.

Sprayway® Glass Cleaner is by far the best glass cleaning product I’ve ever used. It truly makes any glass shine. You are left with a streak free surface every time, which so many products claim yet fail to do. It has minimal scent, if any, which in itself is a bonus in comparison to other glass cleaners. I use it to clean glass, mirrors, windows and even my laptop screen. It dries extremely quickly too! I would recommend you try this product whenever you run out of your current blue cleaner as you’ll be instantly amazed and hooked.

2 comments:

  1. Could you please come down to our place and do a personal demonstration of Sprayway to help convince me how great it is? While here you could take on the tile, countertops, and toilet!

    It would be like old times......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. Like you said, I was also instantly hooked. It works great on granite too.

    ReplyDelete